Join City Colleges of Chicago for our second annual Adult Education Conference: Innovate ‘22, where our educators will explore the latest themes in teaching English as a Second Language and GED/HiSET prep courses.
CCC’s adult educators will share their insights and expertise around the following themes:
- Using technology in hybrid and in-person instruction
- Helping students define their pathways
- Addressing the digital divide
- Creating community in hybrid courses
- The importance of access and equity in adult education
- Rethinking traditional adult education models
When: Friday, June 10, 2022 from 9:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Where: Innovate ‘22 will be held virtually, in dynamic Zoom sessions.