Looking for a rewarding career with growth potential? Enroll in an Essential Supply Chain Management 2-Day Certification at no cost!
The Essential Supply Chain Management Certification provides a comprehensive overview of supply chain management that includes the fundamentals of inventory management, manufacturing management, and distribution & logistics. The 2-day program will be delivered on-site at Olive-Harvey College, and the mentoring sessions will be conducted virtually after participants successfully complete the program. Students in this course will:
- Explore the distribution channel to determine how products and services make their way from the manufacturer;
- Explore the essential concepts of modern manufacturing management as it relates to the customer;
- Discover the functions of warehousing and transportation, and the responsibility of ensuring goods and services are available at the proper place and in the proper quantities;
- Examine how manufacturers efficiently manage the ordering, receiving, storing, tracking, and selling of inventories of raw materials, components, and finished goods; and
- Understand the role and proper management of inventories.
Students will earn a certificate of completion at the end of the course, and get mentoring and a 12-month professional membership with the Association of Supply Chain and Management that includes access to their Supply Chain Learning Center (with over 1,000 educational resources)!
RSVP/Join Event: https://fs21.formsite.com/Workforce_Partnership/ASCM/index.html