Join Harold Washington College for this FAFSA workshop to receive expert assistance on completing your FAFSA.
What you need to bring:
- Your FSA ID and password, created at fafsa.ed.gov (parents of dependent students must create one as well).
- Your Social Security number (or Alien Registration Number for non-U.S. citizens).
- Your most recent income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable).
- If you are a dependent student, you will also need the above information for your parents. Note: if your parents do not have a Social Security or Alien Registration Number, this will NOT affect your eligibility.
The Zoom Meeting ID is: 496 851 9577