Join Kennedy-King College for a campus tour, where you’ll learn more about our resources and get a first-hand look at what it’s like to be a KKC Statesman. Future students who attend will leave with free giveaways!
Prepare to Visit:
- City Colleges requires that all individuals wear a face mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status, when entering and exiting, in all public common areas, such as elevators, restrooms, hallways, and classrooms, as well as any time where six feet social distancing is not maintained.
- Our Security team will have a stock of disposable masks at the facility entrance for individuals that may have forgotten to bring their own and need one for the day.
- This event will start in our W Building, located at:
6343 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60621
Suite 110 – Office of Admissions & Enrollment
- We encourage visitors to check in at least 10-15 minutes before the start of the tour. Let our Security staff know that you are here for a scheduled tour with the Office of Admissions and Enrollment.
What to Expect:
- You will be taking an hour and a half walking tour of our campus, so be sure to dress for all weather conditions and wear shoes that are comfortable to walk in.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP/Join Event: https://kkctour.eventbrite.com