Join Kennedy-King College for an on-campus ‘Explore Day,’ where you’ll learn more about our campus resources, student life, paying for college (scholarships & financial aid), and much more. Then, you’ll take a walking tour of our 40-acre campus to experience all of KKC’s great offerings for yourself.
Prepare to Visit:
- City Colleges requires that all individuals wear a face mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status, when entering and exiting, in all public common areas, such as elevators, restrooms, hallways, and classrooms, as well as any time where six feet social distancing is not maintained.
- Our Security team will have a stock of disposable masks at the facility entrance for individuals that may have forgotten to bring their own and need one for the day.
- This event will start in our W Building, located at:
6343 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60621
Suite 110 – Office of Admissions & Enrollment
- We encourage visitors to check in at least 10-15 minutes before the start of the tour. Let our Security staff know that you are here for a scheduled tour with the Office of Admissions and Enrollment.
What to Expect:
- You will hear a brief, 20-minute overview about our offerings from a college recruiter, who can answer any questions you may have. Then, you’ll take an hour and a half walking tour of our campus. Be sure to dress for all weather conditions and wear shoes that are comfortable to walk in!
If you have any questions, please contacts us at: email@example.com
Tell us about your experience on social media using: #KKCExploreDay
Location: 6343 South Halsted Street, Chicago, IL 60621
RSVP/Join Event: https://kkconcampusexplore.eventbrite.com