Join Kennedy-King College on campus for a ‘KKC Explore Day’!
During this visit, future students will hear a brief presentation from one of our college recruiters about:
- Campus resources;
- Student life;
- Scholarships and financial aid;
- And more!
Then, you’ll take a walking tour of our 40-acre campus to experience Kennedy-King and all of our offerings for yourself.
Prepare to Visit:
- City Colleges requires that all individuals wear a face mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status, when entering and exiting, in all public common areas, such as elevators, restrooms, hallways, and classrooms, as well as any time where six feet social distancing is not maintained.
- Our Security team will have a stock of disposable masks at the facility entrance for individuals that may have forgotten to bring their own and need one for the day.
- This event will start in our W Building, located at:
6343 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60621
Suite 110 – Office of Admissions & Enrollment
- We encourage visitors to check in at least 10-15 minutes before the start of the program. Let our Security staff know that you are here for a scheduled explore day with the Office of Admissions and Enrollment.
What to Expect:
- You will listen to a 20-minute presentation about our campus (with time for Q&A) before taking an hour and a half walking tour. Be sure to dress for all weather conditions and wear shoes that are comfortable to walk in.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about your experience on social media using the hashtag: #KKCExploreDay
RSVP/Join Event: https://kkconcampusexplore.eventbrite.com