Join Kennedy-King College for an Early College information session to learn how you can enroll in our college-level courses while still in high school, reducing both the time and the money needed to earn a college degree.
Use this Zoom link to join the event: https://cccedu.zoom.us/j/93231618363?pwd=UVNGVFROUFFralZZV0x2MVlkOVVSQT09
The Early College program offers two ways for you to earn college credit: dual credit and dual enrollment. High school juniors and seniors who are at least 16 years old are eligible to participate. If you are younger than 16 and want to participate in Early College, you must get approval from the college president or vice president.
Benefits of Enrolling in Early College:
- Save time and money on the cost of a college degree.
- Train for a high-demand career, so you can score a job right out of college.
- Take advantage of the same great teachers and quality resources that other City Colleges students enjoy.
- Receive personalized advising help, so you can take charge of your education.
- Develop important time management and study skills that will serve you well in college and the workplace.