The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) is designed to help job seekers access employment, education, training, and support services to succeed in the labor market.
Join Truman College’s Career Center and Cosmetology Department for a virtual info session where you will learn about our WIOA programs, including the most recent – Cosmetology, Advanced Program.
Presenters – Suha Jarad, Caseworker and Jenny Pedraza, Cosmetology Director.
During this session we will cover the following topics:
- What is WIOA?
- How do I know if I qualify?
- Preparing for the application process
- List of approved Truman WIOA programs
- What/how much will training funds cover?
- Truman Career Center services
- FREE resources available
Please email questions to Suha Jarad at firstname.lastname@example.org
To RSVP, please email Brenda Washington at email@example.com