Are you ready to start learning while on-the-job? Are you studying to enter a new career?
Join City Colleges for a work-based learning (apprenticeships, internships, etc.) information session!
During this session, you will learn about work-based learning opportunities at City Colleges. We will cover the following topics:
- What is work-based learning?
- Types of work-based learning
- Student and employer benefits of work-based learning
- Eligibility, requirements, and expectations of work-based learning
- What to expect as an apprentice in a work-based learning role
- How do I know if work based learning is for me?
- Preparing for and applying for a work-based learning role: the application process
- Resources for students seeking work-based learning/employment opportunities
Information sessions will be held on:
- Wednesday, April 20th at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 4th at 1:00 p.m.
Click on the RSVP link below to register. If you want to receive emails with information about apprenticeships, click here to sign up for our mailing list.