Join Wright College’s Office of Financial Aid for a virtual workshop to help you complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA or Alternative Application (RISE).
For support completing your financial aid application during this workshop, you will need your and/or your parent/guardian’s 2020 federal income tax returns and/or W-2 forms.
Additionally, to complete the Alternative Application, you will need the following items:
- Your 2020 tax forms
- Username and password (parent(s) and student)
- Your parent(s) 2018 tax forms (if applicable)
- Record of untaxed income, such as child support
- Received interest income and veteran benefits
- Information about your cash, savings, and checking accounts
Zoom Link: https://cccedu.zoom.us/j/2406465230